Templates for care plans and assessments, in line with industry best practices and tailored for community care. Your staff can swiftly and effortlessly begin using the system
What is Nourish Community?
Truly person-centred care doesn’t just exist at home, it includes the local community. Living a full and happy life goes beyond the care received at home. It’s in the family visits, socialising with community groups, a trip to the shop, enjoying a coffee at a café or exploring local nature attractions.
Combining Nourish’s digital care planning and recording platform with CarePlanner’s rostering and invoicing functionality, Nourish Community brings the sector’s leading platforms together for care services providing support for people in their home and local community.
This is Nourish Community. Where the people you care for are supported to live well in their local community, with the people they love, doing the things they want.
How does Nourish support Community Care?
Nourish and CarePlanner have combined to bring domiciliary care providers everything they need to manage their service digitally and produce the best care for both their teams and the people they support.
Nourish’s unrivalled configurability allows for seamless partnership with a wide variety of care types from elderly residential to children’s services and now community care. Nourish Libraries consist of templates for care planning, recording interactions, assessments and much more. We tailor it to help you manage any specific pathways, medical conditions, frailties and day-to-day operational needs. Our robust collections can adapt to any care setting. Nourish Libraries have been built alongside care and clinical professionals, with a deep understanding of the sector and needs of the population.
CarePlanner empowers its users to provide care with a suite of features to simplify your organisation’s processes. Developed alongside our users, CarePlanner boasts best–in–class rostering and scheduling, as well as a wide range of functionality to support your team and service. Whether it is eMAR, call monitoring or travel , our users save time every day through the CarePlanner system, time you can then put back into your care.
The combined features of Nourish and CarePlanner ensure the management of your community care service is simple and seamless.
Provide a personalised and responsive care experience that reflects your commitment to meeting individual needs of the person you are supporting and fosters an ever-improving standard of care provided
Capture essential information on any device, whether you’re in the office or with someone you are supporting. With digital summaries at your fingertips, your staff can spend less time on data entry and more on delivering quality care
Drag and drop appointments to suitable staff, easily view travel time between appointments and utilise recommendations for which member of staff is most suitable
Automatic payroll generation from scheduled and recorded appointments with easily customisable settings to suit the needs of your service
Equip your carers with our newly updated mobile app. It gives your team the tools to support the people who draw upon your service, wherever they are, whenever they need it
Monitor visits safely and securely with our carer app and call monitoring devices enabling you to generate reports on punctuality and attendance to ensure the safety of your staff and the needs of the people you support are being met
The benefits of Nourish Community are clear…
- Specialised systems – bringing together the expertise and specialism of Nourish and CarePlanner to benefit you, your care teams and the people you support
- Manage those you support and your carers – with functionality of being able to plan, record and analyse care you provide to those you support as well as being able to manage staff schedules, invoicing and payroll, running your service and providing the best care possible is a breeze
- Overview of your care service – see all important information from one central location
- Single entry – reduces administrative error and ensures that one system is your single source of truth
- Connect with the community – our family portal helps keep people connected to the support their loved ones are receiving, and our integrations connect your service to the wider health and social care community
- Exceptional user support – Nourish Community continues the legacy of industry leading user experience at both Nourish and CarePlanner, with our teams always ready to support you, and every service having a dedicated Customer Success Manager to help ensure you get everything you need from our system
Book a demo
This isn’t just a software integration; it’s a partnership that can redefine how you deliver care and manage your operations. Find out more about how Nourish Community combines Nourish and CarePlanner to support your care service.
Nourish Community Book a Demo – Double Column
"*" indicates required fields