Empower care teams with the tools to manage their daily responsibilities more effectively with clear action plans in real-time to improve efficiency, confidence and job satisfaction
Adult Social Care Digital
If you’re still using paper for your care records, you could be eligible for funding to digitalise your care plans.
What funding is available to go digital?
Going digital can dramatically improve the quality and safety of care. The government has set a target for at least 80% of CQC registered providers to use digital social care records by March 2024. Having real time data that’s integrated across the NHS and social care means everyone has access to the information they need to give the right care at the right time.
At Nourish, we’re at the forefront of supporting you on your digital journey.
The NHS Transformation Directorate is providing £25 million in funding to scale-up the use of digital records in social care. The funding, called the Adult Social Care Technology Fund, has been distributed to 42 Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) across England to then be allocated to providers.
If you’re CQC registered, you can apply for grant funding from your local ICS which will typically pay for 50% of the annual license fee for the first year for a digital social care record system.
Trust in Nourish as an Assured Supplier
At Nourish, we’ve been selected as one of the first Assured Suppliers for this programme. It means we’ve met the high standards set out by the NHS Transformation Directorate and Digital Social Care to support your organisation to go digital.
We’re trusted by thousands of care services just like yours across the UK and overseas. Our easy-to-use mobile app provides care teams with the tools, timelines and assessments needed to drive outstanding personalised care and improve outcomes for the people you support.
Help to apply for funding
We know it can be daunting to move to a digital platform, which is why we help you every step of the way.We’ve supported many care services to apply for funding. We’ll put you in touch with the right person from your local ICS and help you complete the documents to secure the maximum funding available.
Once you’ve secured the funding, it typically covers at least 50% of your first-year costs for licensing and training.
Applying doesn’t take long. Many of the providers we’ve worked with received their funding around a month later. Let’s get you started today.
Give us a call on 023 8000 2288, email us or book a demo of our platform.
Benefits of Nourish
There are many benefits to implementing our technology, including:
- Capturing information easily as it happens
- Monitoring quality of care and quickly identifying any changes people need
- Empowering staff to respond to people’s needs and giving them the tools to manage their daily responsibilities more effectively
- Driving consistency through your service, reducing human error and establishing a connected care environment aligned to best practice and standards
- Sharing information safely and securely between health professionals and families within the circle of care
- Demonstrating compliance and evidencing for CQC, Oftsed, Care Inspectorate and more
- Supporting care teams with clear action plans in real-time to improve efficiency, confidence and job satisfaction
- Integrating with other key technologies including electronic medical records, pain management and falls prevention apps, GP Connect and more.
How does Nourish support ICSs?
As well as helping providers, we also work with ICSs to support them in their work.
We help ICSs by:
- Building a Library of care plans and assessments tailored to your local needs, so every care service in your area will be following your best practice
- Translating the information captured from your Library into a powerful and tailored Business Intelligence Tool, giving you a top-level overview of all care services using Nourish in your region
- Providing an easy to access portal, bespoke to your area, allowing a simple and easy onboarding process for your care services
- Offering full integration (interoperability) with other technologies, including electronic medical records, pain management, falls prevention, GP Connect and more.
- Supplying a framework for Remote Monitoring to support your ICS strategy to help you discharge people quicker and reduce hospital admissions.
Book a demo
"*" indicates required fields
Key benefits of Nourish for Care Services
Links with leading technology partners via meaningful integrations, including eMAR, pain management and falls prevention apps, GP Connect and more to support greater oversight and smarter workflows
Monitor quality of care and identify the change in need for the people you support
Demonstrate compliance and evidence for regulators
Drive consistency through your care service, reduce human error and establish a connected care environment aligned to best practice and open standards
Enable better communication between health professionals and families within the circle of care
How does Nourish support ICSs?
Find out more
If you are an ICS and want to have a chat about how Nourish can support you and digitalising care records for care services in your remit, please call us on 023 8000 2288, email email@example.com or book a demo of our platform.